Posted by Frank Green EU Admin on
At frank green we want to change the world. No, really - we do. We want to motivate a change in how you think, feel and (most importantly) do, regarding sustainable living. We want to help reduce the waste we are leaving for generations to come and believe prevention is better than cure.
If that's something you feel passionate about, we have an opportunity for a highly creative, results driven Social Media and Content Manager to join our team. Working directly with the Head of Marketing & Digital you will contribute to the social media and content strategy of the frank green business, while creating innovative and engaging content each day that resonates with our loyal community, across our multiple platforms, both on and offsite.
This role will allow you to explore your creativity and try new things all while capturing the beautiful aesthetic and innovative and sustainable nature of the frank green brand and product range.
The successful Social Media and Content Manager will have a proven track record of creating engaging content and managing communities in either a lifestyle, sustainability or design industry.
- Content creation for all frank green online media channels, including (but not limited to) Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter and EDMs.
- Editorial responsibility for the frank green blog and press channels on frankgreen.com, both locally and across our international presences.
- Customer service support (direct dialogue with consumers across our social channels).
- Development, execution and optimisation of the frank green social media strategy.
- Campaign management from ideation through to generation and execution.
- Weekly reporting of social and traffic KPI’s.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ideally have 5+ years' experience in content creation and community management
- Have demonstrated experience in writing rich and engaging content
- Be mature, self-motivated and have the ability to take initiative
- Have high attention to detail with the ability to self check
- Love working in a challenging, dynamic environment
- Are an autonomous self-starter who knows how to get things done
- Want to work in a team and collaborate with others
The below skills and traits will be highly regarded:
- Graphic design skills/experience (Adobe Creative Suite or Canva)
- Big picture thinker who is well travelled
- Understanding of people and the world’s challenges
- A cross section of experience across client side and agency
This is an opportunity for someone who can work in a fast-paced environment and get their hands dirty to get the job done.
In exchange for your hard work, we’ll offer you autonomy and a supportive ‘anything is possible’ culture in our South Melbourne office.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV, an example of your work and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.