Shop French Press Coffee Plungers
Calling all coffee lovers! Looking to ditch the single-use cups and upgrade your caffeine fix? Look no further—a beautifully designed frank green French press coffee maker (aka: coffee plunger) means a delicious coffee is never far away.
Befriending the planet has never looked or tasted so good—our French Press offers smooth, perfectly pressed coffee, time and time again. No sediment, no worries. What could be better? Simply add your coffee grounds, hot (or cold) water, and let it steep to your desired strength.From the coffee newbie to the connoisseur, our plunger coffee maker doesn’t discriminate—everyone deserves a seriously good brew!
What is French Press coffee?
Bored of the barista? Be impressed with a coffee press. French Press is an easy method of brewing, and uses a press filter to separate the grounds from the coffee. Your frank green press comes withan integrated stainless steel mesh plunger to banish any chance of gritty coffee. Brew your favourite beans and control every aspect of the process, for a full-bodied, rich cup of coffee made just the way you like it— kept hot or cold until you’re ready to sit down and sip.
What is the advantage of a French Press coffee maker?
Other than brewing a consistently delicious coffee time and again, the French Press coffee maker has many benefits:
- Complete control: Say goodbye to burnt brews and bitterness.
- Bursting with flavour: This method produces a full-bodied, rich cup of coffee with a robust profile.
- Totally transportable: No need to be tied to the kitchen playing the waiting game.
- Pure coffee taste: Our ceramic-lined French Press keeps your coffee delicacy intact—no flavour lost!
- Long lasting temp control: Hot or cold brews will be ready whenever you are, with its triple-wall vacuum insulation. Pack now, enjoy hours later!
- Easy pour: Popping your freshly-made coffee into your reusable cup is a breeze.
How do you make coffee with a French Press?
To make a coffee with a French Press is fairly simple:
- Boil your water and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Add your coarse coffee grinds to the press.
- Pour the boiling water over the grounds - careful not to overfill past the max fill line.
- Let the coffee steep to the desired strength.
- Slowly press down on the plunger to separate the grounds from the liquid.
- Pour your coffee into a mug or reusable cup and enjoy!
Discover more sustainable products by frank green
Love shopping at frank green? Take a look at some of our other popular collections: reusable containers, reusable straws, sustainable gifts, water bottles with a straw lid, insulated water bottles and sustainable homewares.